Start11 v2 18.104.22.168
The below issues apply to both Windows 11 build 22621.2428 (22H2) and build 22631.2506 (23H2).
1. When using any Start menu that displays both the Power button and the user account name/image (like shown below with 'Windows 11 style'), if you first click on the user account name/image so that it opens the menu, then click on the power button, the power button menu will not open. Instead, the user account menu will remain open. It will not open the power button menu no matter how many times you click on it. The same thing happens if you do the reverse by first clicking on the power button and then clicking on the user account name/image. But if you click on either of these buttons and then click in an empty area on the Start menu, it will now close the open menu, and you can then click on the other button and it will now work.
2. On the right side of the the Start11 menu button there is a vertical 1 pixel wide line that isn't covered by the Start11 button. So when you click on this it will open the original Windows 11 Start menu (which is obviously underneath the Start11 button). It's literally 1 pixel wide so it's pretty hard to click on it, but it's possible and i first did it by accident, and i can easily replicate it. This doesn't just affect Start11 v2, it also happens with v1. Windows scaling may have something to do with this because i use 175% scale (Settings > Display > Scale). I've also tried 150%. It happens with both. But i can't get it to happen with 100% scale, although that could just be because the Start button is now so tiny on my 4K display that it makes it harder to find that 1 pixel area.
3. Enabling 'Use Mica effect on the menu background' just shows a solid colour on the Start menu. Maybe this has something to do with me using VMware Workstation 17 Player to test out Start11 in a VM before i put it on my main PC, but the default Windows 11 Mica effect is working fine in the same VM and the default blur effect that Start11 uses is also working.
4. Not a bug, but compared to the Windows 10 taskbar, the apps/icons are spaced closer together on Win11, and Start11 has no option to change the spacing as you can do with StartAllBack and other similar software. Usually i space icons further apart to avoid accidentally clicking on the wrong app. Consider adding this option?
5. The Start11 button doesn't match the taskbar. You can see the difference in the purple taskbar colour below, and there's also a 1 pixel horizontal gap at the top of the Start11 button where the colour doesn't match.
Same thing happens here:
Restarting Windows Explorer will significantly reduce this issue when it becomes clearly visible after changing Start11 settings, but doing this never entirely gets rid of it. It's always there to some extent.
6. Probably not a bug, but the right click context menu for the Start menu and Taskbar is not transparent/has no Mica effect. It's pure black. If this is done on purpose then it looks out of place.