When is this problem going to be fixed? Yes, I resurrected a zombie thread. Almost 100% of the time when I wake my computer from sleep mode or hibernation, reboot, or cold boot my icons transfer from Monitor 1 to Monitor 2.
1) Windows Version: Windows 10 Professional Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.959)
2) Fences Version: 126.96.36.199
3) How were they transferred: On boot. After sleep. After hibernation.
4) When layout restore don't work? Was there an error message pop up? Layout restore does nothing. The icons stay on Monitor 2, even if the snapshot shows them on Monitor 1. There is no error, just nothing changes. I am not currently using the Fences part of Fences, just the autohide icons and layout snapshot features.
Seriously, if this doesn't get fixed, I'm not going to keep using this product. I've owned it for many years now, but this is just ridiculous.
Display hardware specifications:
- MSI Radeon 5700XT
- Monitor 1 ASUS VG279Q on DisplayPort
- Monitor 2 Dell SE2717H on HDMI