Now that the election is in the final stretch, we would like to introduce some new competitors and update the issues. Please read below for details.
- Jill Stein (Presidential Candidate -- Green Party) A former doctor, Jill Stein has turned to activism and focused on the role of the environment on people's health. She is advocating a "Green New Deal" that would employ every able-bodied worker in jobs to address environmental challenges and climate change.
- Bill Weld (Vice-Presidential Candidate -- Libertarian Party) Former Republican Governor of Massachusetts, Bill Weld was known both for his socially liberal and business-friendly policies.
- Ajamu Baraka (Vice-Presidential Candidate -- Green Party) Ajamu Baraka is a tireless human rights activist. He joined the Green Party to start an international movement that addresses the needs of working people.
- Tim Kaine (Vice-Presidential Candidate -- Democratic Party) During his tenure as Governor and Senator and Virginia, Tim Kaine emphasized fiscal responsibility and has taken a more center-left position on many issues.
- Dakota Access Pipeline The proposed Dakota Access pipeline will bring oil and jobs from North Dakota to Illinois. However, the pipeline's path crosses through land sacred to Native Americans.
- National Anthem Protest Colin Kaepernick of the 49ers has chosen to kneel in protest during the National Anthem to protest ill treatment of minorities in the United States. Some people support his freedom to express his opinion, whereas others view it as disrespectful to the country and the military.
- Zika Funding Zika is a mosquito-born illness that has been linked to birth defects. Support for spending money to control the spread of the disease has been hindered by political bickering except in the areas hardest hit.
- Clinton and Trump now have "Presidential Candidate" titles to indicate their post-convention status in the race.
- Added Mike Pence's "Vice-Presidential Candidate 2016" title
- Added Presidential Candidate Jill Stein.
- Added new Vice-Presidential Candidates as playable characters:
- Jill Stein (Green Party)
- Bill Weld (Libertarian Party)
- Ajamu Baraka (Green Party)
- Tim Kaine (Democratic Party)
- Reduced Donald Trump's "Fund Raising" statistic to better the actual amounts of money he has brought in during the summer.
- Reduced Hillary Clinton's "Stamina" statistic
- New issues:
- Dakota Access Pipeline
- National Anthem Protest
- Zika Funding
- Slightly decreased the importance of Keystone pipeline in some states as interest has shifted away from this issue.
- Renamed "Hillary's Emails" to "Probing Hillary's Emails" to better indicate what supporting this issue means.
- Increase importance of the "Probing Hillary's Emails" issue as this has become a major campaign issue.
- Decreased importance of the "Fighting ISIS" issue slightly as other issues have become more important.
- Increased the importance of the "Securing the Border" issue to reflect the hardening line against immigration.
- Increased the importance "Reducing wealth gap increase" to reflect increasing economic anxiety of the middle class.