From Steam's Greenlight Concepts page (sorry about the color)-
Are you fan of RPG games and especially dungeon crawlers? Have you ever asked yourself why most of the dungeon crawlers are set in fantasy worlds and only a few in Space?
Why not replace a sword with an assault rifle, a hammer with a shotgun, an axe with submachine gun or a dagger with a pistol?
Why not crawl through huge space ships instead of dungeons, a research base on the Jupiter’s Moon – frozen Europa instead dark forests? Why not fight with heavy robots instead of dragons, aliens instead of trolls, mutants instead of skeletons?
Take your party of three Space Smugglers and Pirates and explore the secrets of ship wrecks and bases to figure out what is happening in the cold and endless Space.
Play this revolutionary sci-fi dungeon crawler and enjoy everything you liked in Mass Effect, Dead Space, System Shock 2, Space Hulk, Hired Guns and Aliens movie.
- 5 unique classes:
Soldier (Tank/physical damage dealer)
Adept (Supporter/Healer/PSI damage dealer)
Engineer (Tech specialist/explosions specialist/disabler)
Sentinel (PSI damage dealer)
Mercenary (Physical damage dealer/Assassin)
- 3 talent trees (specializations) for each class,
Soldier (Bodyguard, Gunner, Marine)
Adept (Medic, Restorer, Guardian)
Engineer (Sapper, Constructor, Electrician)
Sentinel (Scientist, Elementalist, Conjurer)
Mercenary (Sniper, Assassin, Hunter)
- 5 weapon types: assault rifles, shotguns, submachine guns, pistols and
heavy weapons (rocket/grenade launchers, flame throwers)
- Deadly enemies both robotic (robots, mechs, droids, sentry turrets…) and
organic (aliens, mutants, humanoids…)
- powerful bosses with unique abilities (teleportation, stuns, mind control, spawn minions)
- a revolutionary (for dungeon crawler) combat system mostly based on abilities of the party members
- all enemies have unique anti-hit’n’run abilities (long range/AoE stuns and immobilize, teleportation…),
it is always better to fight than run
- a friendly and ergonomic control system based on shortcuts
- hundreds of items (weapons, equipment, consumables…)
- spell system, based on memorized PSI Powers cast from action bars,
six shared class spells and three additional unique spells for each specialization
- Split party feature. You can control full party or split the party into smaller groups and switch between the groups.
- intriguing story, unexpected story reversals, several story lines and ends
- NPCs traders, quest givers, the remains of the crew…