Thanks! What about
Quoting onomastikon, reply 10
4. Is 8GB ram enough with windows 8, or is 16 needed, or does anyone really get 32?
5. Is there a notable difference between the 640M, 650M, 670M, 670MX, 760M or 770M graphic cards?
6. Is there a notable advantage to the Asus cooling system, or a serious disadvantage to Acer's (because the Asus is much more expensive)?
EDIT: In particular, I see that the Asus G75VX (can't get the VW anymore) has a GTX 670MX graphic card, the Acer a GT 760M card, and I have no idea what the difference is, any tip here would be very helpful, thank you
4. 4gb of random access memory is more than enough with windows 8. for most applications you won't even be able to get to the usage of 2gb.
5. performance difference primarily, i think the higher the number the better, the one with "X" suffix performs better than the one that doesn't. "X" stands for extreme. in case you want some actual figures, you can check it out from this website: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/
6. its like comparing 2 garbage trucks, one is more smellier than the other. Acer sucks, but so does Asus, but if you want me to rate which one has better cooling, Asus is way better because of its design. You will notice that Acer's cooling isn't as effective as Asus, simply because it draws air from below the laptop, and you know that you don't sit your laptop on a flat desk with cooling every time you power it up.