I just noticed some minor bugs about the description texts:
1. All the first Titan tech has 2 lines of the same "Unlocks xxx Titan".
2. The stats upgrade of the Titan, when any one has been upgraded to Level 4, there is no descriptions how it has been strengthened any more. In the contrary, the skills upgrades are normal, which can still display the antimatter requirement, range, etc.
3. The achievement of military / civil researches. The descriptions in game and in Steam are different:
- in game: the diplomatic research is not mentioned;
- in Steam: the diplomatic research is forbidden explicitly.
1. Corsev - Boarding Party. No hint that the target can only be captured if it is destroyed by the boarding party, and no other damage is allowed during the effect period.
2. Corsev - Demolition team. the description is ambiguous, it is not possible to understand whether it is a single target or multi-target skill; No hint about the damage range; And since the damage is related to the ship's current HP, the damage listed in the info card is confusing.
3. Corsev - Salvage Operations. See https://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/423111.
4. Ankylon - Inspire and Impair, there is no hint in neither the planet's nor the ships' info cards, so it is not possible to know if the skill is still effective or has been exausted, and how it is working.
5. Rebel - Civilian Research - Pillaged War Chest. No hint whether the credit is gained by each shot, or each planet damage.
6. Rebel - Civilian Research - Salvage Thrill. No hint whether it effects the local gravity well or the whole map.
1. Coronata - Unity Mass. The line "damage per nearby target" is confusing, no hint whether it mentions to the friendly or enemy ships.
2. Loyalist - Hostility Research - Mine Control. The "mine" is confusing, no hint whether it mentions to the space mines or resource mines.
3. Loyalist - Hostility Research - Ancient Retribution. Does it only apply to TEC, or any enemies? Considering the "Protection of the Unity", is it also limited to friendly culture?
4. Loyalist - Harmony Research - Acclimatization of Will. In the description it "increase gain of allegiance", but the effect says "enemy allegiance rate". Does it apply to enemy or self? What does it work?
5. Loyalist - Harmony Research - Planet for a Planet. No hint about what the "prowess" is.
6. Loyalist - Harmony Research - Fury of the Unity. No hint about where is the another 5%.
7. Loyalist - Understanding Research - Assimilated Populace. No hint about the effect; No hint whether it effects the local gravity well or the whole map.
8. Rebel - Hostility Research - Cleanse and Renew. No hint whether it effects the local gravity well or the whole map.
9. Rebel - Security Research - Protection of the Unity. Someone in the forum has mentioned it only takes effective if it is in the friendly Culture. But it is still confusing, whether it applies to the self culture, or any allies' culture.
And some suggestions / requests:
1. Please make the description of squadrons more "compact". It occupies too many lines and "overwrites" some of the information, e.g. the name of the ship.
2. Please display the planet bombard damage of Capital Ships / Titans in the info cards.
3. (by mcintire) If it is possible, please display the culture bonus in the ships' info cards; or at least in the planet's one.