It's only in early beta (which you can buy into), but this looks like a lot of fun.
Here is the planned feature-list for the full version:
- Multiplayer: Hostage Rescue, Disputed, Secure (bidding-based mode), Extermination
- Single player: Campaign, Skirmish, Puzzle
- Community features: Friend List, rate and comment on games, Personal Feed, Daily and Global Rankings, Instant Matchmaking
- One-click match export to YouTube
- Slick, modern UI to make planning simple and intuitive
- Evocative music and audio by electronic musician nervous_testpilot
- Facebook and Twitter integration
I loved a similar game called Laser Squad Nemesis. I am really tempted to get in on the beta with this one!