(double post because of quoting problems...)
What changes have GPG introduced AT ALL? Changing some stats? Introducing the desync?
This is the complete list of changes made by GPG:
Demigod v1.19 (1.19.130 on Impulse)
Added replay support
Replays can be :
Chosen from Front end
Deleted from Front end
Created at end of multiplayer or singleplayer skirmish game
Slider added to adjust game speed during replays
Skills, inventory, HUD, and citadel upgrades visible while in replay
Added version matching for replays, will only display valid replays
Added observer as a replay choice to remove shroud
Balance changes for Artifacts:
[Enhanced Health Potion] 1000->800g
[Enhanced Mana Potion] 1000->600g
[Revitalization Elixir] 1000->900g
[Supreme Health Potion] 1500->1200g
[Supreme Mana Potion] 1500->900g
[Supreme Revitalization Elixir] 1500->1350g
[Wand of Speed] 1250g->1750g
[Warlord's Punisher] 1.5->1s cast time
[Twig of Life] 33%->50% heal, 100->150 minion life
[Gauntlets of Despair] 100->200 mana drain
Multiplayer Skirmish button removed to focus on Custom and Pantheon (single player Skirmish still present)
Decreased turn speed on minions
Tweaked flight variables for angels to increase hit frequency, also dropped damage to compensate.
Significant pathing improvements for minions and angels especially, but reinforcements in general.
Adjusted long distance repulsion
Minions ignore 50% of the repulsion from buildings and land units.
Blueprint loading enabled only when corresponding mod has been enabled.
Fixed unable to join dialog/tooltip.
Fix for active cooldowns adjusting when a cooldown buff/debuff fades.
Fixes for potential threading crashes.
Fixed the Valor Flag buff/debuff bug.
Fixed the underlying system supporting Ring of Might, Hex Scroll, Horn of Battle. Those items reactivated.
Login screen now sets password field to blank after logging in.
Prepend timestamp on error logging
Fix for active cooldowns adjusting when a cooldown fades.
Mod-triggered desynch handling
Demigod v1.10 (1.10.122 on Impulse)
Restricted unit movement around and through Citadels on all maps to prevent pathing errors and exploits for Generals and Minions. 'Erebus' bug.
Sedna�s Healing Wind buff adjusted for High Priest from 30% to 19% bonus.
Temporarily disabled Hex Scroll, Ring of Divine Might, and the Horn of Battle until associated army buffs can be properly reconfigured to deal with timeout conflicts.
- Fixed bug where games where the host quit did not report stats accurately
- Fixed bug where the player�s skill level could be reset to 0
- Tweaked the algorithm for choosing the best proxy server
Demigod v1.10 (1.10.114 on Impulse)
[July 1 - Fixed Random Demigod selections on Multiplayer games.]
[July 1 - Fix for purchasing skills whilst dead.]
[July 1 - Favor items saved between games again.]
- Activated Concede mechanism
- Speed debuffs now have a default minimum move speed based on base move speed * 0.66
- Chat window art fixes, improvement to background for visibility.
- When selling an idol we destroy all units created by that idol.
- Fixed a bug where minions that have engaged a specified target would lose their target if target moved out of range.
- Flag capture checks
- Added task ticks
- Tightened purchasing priorities
- Removal of spammy achievement warnings
- Fix bug where hitting F10 in the main menu would show a broken dialog box.
- Fixes to healing crystal textures.
- Fixed a mismatch when replacing player in matchmaking.
- Lobby autoLaunch code now checks to see that remote players were connected to each other before launching game.
- Edited display error for Regulus Achievement.
- Increased price of Heart of life, doubled cooldown, made it an artifact, and increased the overall effect.
- Increased the power of Hex Scroll
- Reward for game completion upped from 10 to 40, to reward players for finishing the game, win or lose.
- Reduced experience and gold reward from killing priests and angels, to offset the benefit the opposing team sees from a citadel upgrade in those types.
- Improved Angel anti-Demigod focus.
Demigod v1.01 (1.01.105 on Impulse)
- Fix chasing issue when using an ability targeting a moving target.
- Fix inability to alt-F4 to leave the game from front end menus.
- 1.01 update
- Added underlying code to attempt to rehost when players quit
- New automated handling of in game disconnects.
- Optimized upstream bandwidth to reduce load. This should help most on 128-Kbs conections.
- Connection refresh updates on player creation
- Changed disconnect back to 30 seconds.
- Single player games are now single player. Previously they were passing in the flag to be lan games.
- Disconnect dialog is no longer modal. It now allows player to access the menus and chat while it is showing.
- Modified exe version checking code so that both players need to use the /allowmismatch cmd line param in order to have mismatched exes play together.
- Removed the Exit to Windows option in MP games. You have to quit the game first.
- Switched order of data calls after hosting.
- Teleportation effect failure handling.
- AI Players display AI instead of ping 0
1. Adjustments to caution and hazard detection and avoidance.
2. Adjusted health level flee percentage.
3. Demigods do not use minions when fleeing, may summon minions in combat.
4. Improved teleportation
5. Increased Demigod planning frequency
6. Improved item usage when endangered.
7. Tower tag improved.
And last but NOT least:..
- Moving targets in Ability task now properly handled (the famous 'Sedna bug'). A special thank you to bman654 for going beyond the call of duty and isolating the portions of script that were being problematic. Cleanup of this area of script.
Demigod - May 14th update
Lord Erebus: Bite's Mana Cost increased, Damage decreased, Armor Reduction decreased
Fix for looping audio track after leaving character select screens
Fix for audio volumes not being reset on restart
Adding /skipintro command line to bypass intro movies
Demigod - May 11th update
Favor Items fixes, but still some assorted issues that should be addressed in the next update.
Major optimizations to audio on low fidelity settings
Fixed bug that occured if you used an ability after issuing an attack command. This is the "won't chase the demigod I clicked" bug.
Achievements properly vaulting on Impulse
Sending deltas for partially completed achievements.
Each player now saves their own achievements and favor items
Fixed partial Achievement saves bug.
Fixed a bug that occured if you accomplished an achievment in game.
Fixed a bug in disconnect dialog that would try to update it even if we had determined we did not want to show it.
Changed resample rate to 24k in Low settings
Delayed FMOD initialization until audio LOD is set via options
Disabled hitbox interference from announcer messages.
Life's Child no longer removes Inner Grace (Sedna fix)
Demigod BETA 1.00[b].061
- Reworked the saving and restoring of achievements to differentiate
between online and offline.
- Added tournament ID to each achievement when posting achievements.
- Reduced the width of of the header in the disconnect dialog to accommidate text.
- Resolved issue where players who report network issues with other people were causing
the disconnect dialog to remain up after problem was solved
- Fixed a crash that occurred during skirmish games.
- Fixed citadel upgrade bug/exploit where users could click quickly to buy more than
they could afford.
- Resolved issue where one person disconnecting or lagging would cause the networking
to disconnect and spawn multiple games. This applies to all matchmaking setups
(LAN, Skirmish, Pantheon, Custom)
- Introduces a cumulative tolerance timer of 30 seconds for each player, allowing
slower connections better opportunities to stay connected.
- Added dialog for players that lets them know who is having a connection problem, and
displays their cumulative timer. This dialog is not interactive, merely informative.