I've noticed many people are rage quitting Demigod recently and making posts here about their feelings. Follow these few simple steps and you'll feel better about that $40 Stardock and GPG stole from you.
1) Expletives. The more the merrier. I would suggest an average of atleast 6 sentence enhancers in your post. Bonus points for made up words that sound mean, or using higgledy piggledy.
2) Make sure to mention Frogboy specifically. Make it feel that Stardock's work is not appreciates. In fact, I recommend explaining how Stardock and GPG do nothing all day and don't care about Demigod.
3) You need to mention Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends. You get extra credit if you actually move on to play one of those two games. Make sure to really let Stardock know just how much better those two games are and Stardock and GPG should be ashamed of Demigod. Bonus points if you still chime in now and then in other threads about how either of those two games does X better.
4) The bugs. You need to list the bugs that specifically annoy you whether they are real or not. Because those 100s game breaking bugs just got to you. This is of course, the buggiest game you've ever played right?
5) And the connections. You need to talk about how it takes atleast 40 minutes to get a game going. Make sure to cross reference Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends and despite those games being free to play and being open to anyone who wants in, more people play it and it takes about 1/2 a second to get a game going in those games.
And that's it. Implement those 5 points in your post and your rage quit should be received well by the community. Happy rage quitting! We want to hear your posts, because the community cares so much about what games you prefer.
(Disclosure: I have nothing but respect for Stardock and GPG on their work of Demigod. This is my attempt at whimsical humor)