1. Spend a year hitch-hiking around the country: Why would I want to do this... a mix of camping out in the middle of nowhere, and visiting various towns/cities just draws me.
2. Learn how to play the piano: I took lessons for two years when I was about 9, but my teacher decided that her time would be better spent elsewhere. However, thanks to modern technology (aka: YouTube), I hope to teach myself how to play at least the basics, and maybe a song here and there.
3. Finish the Expert career mode in Guitar Hero 3 on the standard controller: Immature? Absolutely! Fun? Extremely! Painful? Oooooh yeah!
4. Take a pottery class: A reason to get dirty.
5. Become a high school History teacher: I feel this is something that I am meant to do. If I ever had a "calling" this would be it.
6. Learn how to swim: Due to a traumatic near death experience involving deep water when I was 4, I still have not learned how to swim. Being able to learn would be a way of proving to myself that I can step above my fears.
7. Go white water rafting: Considering my fears of deep water, I have no idea why this appeals to me, but it does. A natural water ride that is much more risky than anything you will find in an amusement park. Fun!
8. Sing at a karaoke bar: Lots of alcohol would be involved, I am sure, but it still seems fun.
9. Visit the Ice Hotel in Sweden: Sleeping on a bed made of ice... that's what makes life interesting.
10. Win a photography contest: Because I think I can.